The disaster management programme aims to assist public administrators with planning and preparing for natural and emerging disasters. The training session will give participants the necessary theory relating to disaster management and also work with practical action plans.
Attend this informative Disaster Management 3 day course and gain practical insight to:
- Identifying risks.
- Natural and emerging risks.
- The disaster Management act No. 57 of 2002.
- Disaster planning.
- After disaster – damage control.
This course is accredited by ECSA with 3 CPD points- SAAMA (00322) Participants will be competent on the following specific outcomes:
- Identify and discuss types of disasters and their implications on a macro and micro level.
- Discuss approaches to disaster management.
- Identify and implement disaster management policies.
- Analyse various disaster scenarios and make recommendations for effective disaster management.
The programme is a highly interactive one, where participants use group work and case studies to achieve the workshop objective. Each participant will receive a workbook and be assessed after the workshop. The workshop will have a post workshop assignment, which will be used for assessment purposes.
Date: 19th, 20th + 21st June 2012
Venue: Diaz Boutique Hotel, Randburg Please fill in booking form to register for this innovative course.
Thanks and Kind Regards Noel Matanhire Brand Ambassador Joshua West Conference Specialist
Tel: (021) 556-7718 | Fax: (021) 556-7706 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org