Implementation of the Africa Action Plan on Development Effectiveness: Progress Since Busan - Sudan experiences
- Country Context
- Development Cooperation and Partnership Framework
- Progress in Effective Development Cooperation
- The GP and its Contribution to Development E. Agenda at Sudan
With the secession of the South Sudan in 2011
- three-quarters of its oil production,
- half of its fiscal revenues,
- two-thirds of its international payment capacity.
This shock resulted in :-
- deceleration of growth from 5.2% in 2010 to about -1.5% in 2013
- an increase in inflation from18.1% by end 2011 to 42.6% by the end of 2013.
Development cooperation and partnership framework in Sudan
Sudan’s development cooperation and partnership framework is guided by the Five-Year Plan (2012-2016) provides the strategic framework articulate Sudan vision for the next five years.