A survey of the capacity needs of Africa’s Regional Economic Communities - Technical Notes: Toward an Action Plan
Strategic plan to develop the capacity needs of Africa’s Regional Economic Communities
To support Africa in meeting 2015 targets, RECs needs to improve delivery, outcomes and value for money programs. The challenge is to build a framework for regional markets and economic union completion through adequate building process.
Overall Capacity Needs
Capacity needs focus on:
- Basic Capacity Building Program for each RECs’ core functions
- Specific Capacity Building Program for STAP-Infrastructure and
- MLTSF-Partnership for MDGs achievement
- Knowledge Building Program for Development and Regional Integration
- Core Competence Building Program for Regional Integration.