User Review( votes)
Exness.com is an online trading brand belonging to The Exness Group. Launched in 2008, it grew at a rapid pace and continues to grow. By December 2018, it had achieved a monthly trading volume of 348.4 billion USD and its active traders had become more than 50,342. Today, Exness offers 120+ financial instruments with super tight spreads and best order executions.
• Excellent Customer Support
• Excellent Trading Conditions
• Exclusive Partner Program
• No promotions and bonuses
Exness is the recipient of several industry awards, and here is a list of some of them:
- com’s Best MT4 Forex Broker 2016
- FXEmpire’s Best Educational Broker 2015
- ForexExpo’s Best Trading Conditions 2014
- Race Awards’ Best Forex Broker of the Affiliate Programs Market 2014
- World Finance Best Mini Broker 2013
- Word Finance Best Order Management 2013
- World Finance Best Trade Executions 2013
Reasons South Africans Choose Exness.com
South African investors and traders choose Exness.com for the following reasons:
- Excellent Customer Support – The Forex broker offers trading services in 22 languages and 24/5 customer support in 11 languages. Client support in Chinese and English is available 24/7.
- Excellent Trading Conditions – Exness.com clients can access high leverage, which lowers the margin requirements and allows flexible management of trading strategies. Customers can continuously improve their trading services, explore financial markets, and grab new opportunities.
The spreads are tight, starting from 0.1 points for classic and mini accounts and from 0.0 points for ECN accounts. The minimum initial deposit amount for mini accounts is US$1. There is zero commission for deposits and withdrawals made through most payment methods.
- Exclusive Partner Program – The online casino pays its partners up to 25% and its forex introducing brokers (IBs) more than 30% on the transactions of registered clients. The income of an Exness partner does not depend on the profitability of his/her clients’ trades, transaction volume, or trade duration. Moreover, partners can withdraw their rewards instantly any time they wish.
Exness comes with the following key features:
- 120+ currency pairs
- Currency converter and trader’s calculator
- TechnicalAnalysis trading indicator from Trading Central
- MetaTrader 4 & 5, MT4 WebTerminal, and mobile trading platforms
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options with 0% commission
- Instant fund withdrawal
Exness is the proud sponsor of Real Madrid, the number one football team in the world, and Cristiano Ronaldo, the world’s best football player.
Is Exness Reliable?
South African investors and traders can trust Exness because it is the holder of several licenses:
- Exness (UK) Ltd is licensed by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Exness (Cy) Ltd is licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
- Commissione Nazionale per le Societa e la Borsa (CONSOB) in Italy
- Finansinspektionen (FI) Sweden
- Comision Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) in Spain
- Autoriteit Financiele Markten (AFM) in Netherlands
- Bundesanstalt fur Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin) in Germany
In addition, Exness.com gives top priority to securing forex operations and protecting trader funds. It has partnered with major banks such as Baltikums, OCBC Bank, and Barclays to protect the financial assets of its clients.
The broker also follows the policy of segregation of funds. It maintains its client’s funds separately and never mixes them with its own funds.
Exness has also developed a variety of security methods and optimal systems to keep traders’ accounts secure. Since it offers sophisticated trading platforms and value-added services, many forex trading procedures can be automated, thus minimizing the risk factor and preventing trader account balance from turning negative.
Getting Started at Exness.com – Different Types of Accounts
If you are not confident about your trading skills, you can get started by creating a demo account at Exness.com. This gives you a chance to practice risk-free forex trading with virtual funds. When you have developed the required confidence, you can open a live trading account. You can open a demo account for both Mini and Classic accounts.
- Mini Account – You can open a mini account with a minimum deposit of US$1. This type of account comes with a leverage of up to 1:2000. The spreads start from 0.3 pips and there is no commission on trading volume.
- Classic Account – You can open a classic account with a minimum deposit of US$2000. This type of account comes with a leverage of up to 1:2000. The spreads start from 0.1 pips and there is no commission on trading volume.
- ECN Account – You can open an ECN account for a minimum deposit of US$300. This type of account has a leverage of 1:200 and spreads that start from 0 pips.
Exness offers the following trading instruments:
- Forex Trading – Trade a wide range of currency pairs including AUD/CAD, EUR/CAD, AUD/JPY, and others.
- Metals – Trading is available on gold and silver.
- Cryptocurrencies – You can choose from a variety of cryptocurrencies for trading.
According to their trading requirements, goals, skills, and strategies, traders can choose from the following trading platforms:
- MetaTrader 4: You can download MetaTrader 4 for Mac, Linux, Windows, iOS, and Android. This popular trading platform delivers flexibility, analytics, auto trading, and security.
Moreover, the MT4 Multiterminal enables traders to manage several accounts, allocate lots, and place new orders easily. But this platform is available only for Windows.
- MetaTrader 5 – Clients can download the MetaTrader 5 platform for Mac, iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux. The advantages of MT5 are the MetaEditor, MetaQuotes Language 5, Hedging System, charts & timeframes, fundamental analysis, and indicators & analytical object tools.
- MT4 WebTerminal – This platform is ideal for traders who prefer browser-based trading. It not only features enhanced security, but is also very fast.
- Mobile Trading – Both MT4 and MT5 are available for download on iOS and Android. Mobile trading platforms give traders complete control over their trading account. They enable investors to trade from any part of the world. In addition, they feature a wide range of technical indicators and financial instrument charts.
Exness Trading Tools
Exness.com offers a wide range of trading tools such as economic calendar, analytics, Web TV, quotes history, VPS hosting, tick history, and account monitoring.
The following are details on some of these tools:
- Web TV – The Trading Central Web TV is traders’ gateway to technical analysis. It streams financial news straight from the New York Stock Exchange. The service is from Trading Central, a provider of financial investment research.
- Account Monitoring – If clients permit account monitoring in their personal area settings, they will get statistics and information on their trading accounts.
Exness.com Banking Information
You can use AstroPay, Visa, MasterCard, Perfect Money, Internal Transfer, CashU, Skrill, WebMoney, Skrill, and Neteller to deposit funds instantly into your account.
The following payment methods are commission free at Exness:
- Jeton Go
- Visa & MasterCard
- Jeton Wallet
- Internal Transfer
- Perfect Money
- Tether (USDT)
Here are some general rules associated with making deposits and withdrawals:
- Instant payment methods are not really “instant”; the transactions take a few hours to a few days.
- Internal transfers between two or more accounts are instant.
- Exness processes withdrawals in 24 hours.
- The Forex broker may change processing times for each withdrawal method without informing clients.
Client Support at Exness
The following are some details about client support at Exness.com:
- Support in English and Chinese is available 24 hours per day and seven days per week.
- Support in other languages such as Spanish, Hindi, Arabic and Thai is available during limited hours.
- You can launch live chat to instantly connect with a customer support agent.
- Traders can request the online trader to call them back.
- They can send an email to [email protected]
- Telephonic support is available through the number 000-800-100-43-78.
Unique Features of Exness
The following are some features that make Exness unique:
- Contests – Exness runs contests every now and then to give you a chance to win some extra cash prizes.
- Library – The library is a huge source of information for traders as well as partners. If you have any question, you will definitely find the answer for it in the library.
- Nature Conservation – Exness has partnered with WWF and supports nature conservation projects. According to the terms of the partnership deal signed between WWF and Exness, the latter supports two WWF projects on Persian leopards and polar bears.
Q1: How many trading accounts can I open at Exness.com?
A: You can open as many Exness accounts as you wish in your own name and details and using the same IP address.
Q2: What is the personal area?
A: Your personal area at Exness.com is your personal section on the Exness.com website. It contains all your account details. It also enables you to make deposits and withdrawals, change your password, alter the settings, and take advantage of the analytics.
Q3: I have used all the virtual funds in my demo account. Can I replenish it?
A: Yes, you can. All you have to do is visit your personal area.
Q4: Does Exness.com offer VPS hosting?
A: Yes, Exness.com offers VPS hosting, but you have to qualify for it by depositing at least US$500.
Q5: Do I have to verify my account by submitting copies of my documents?
A: Yes, you have to. If you read the client agreement carefully, you will see that account verification is an essential aspect of your partnership with Exness.
Our Take on Exness
Although we feel that the Exness offers fewer financial instruments when compared to other online forex brokers, we remain quite impressed with its trading tools, trading platforms, help center, customer support, and partner programs.
Licensed in several jurisdictions, Exness is one of the most reliable Forex brokers in the industry. Get started with a demo account which will allow you try out the many different account types. When you are comfortable and confident, you can then make the move over to live trading.
Exness Review 2019 – Is Exness Reliable & Regulated in Africa?