If you do not agree with one or more of the clauses in our Terms and Conditions, please do not use our services.
In order to use the service, you must:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must accept (by implication) our Terms and Conditions.
The website reviews Forex brokers & platforms to deliver in-depth analysis of benefits and drawbacks to our visitors. FX Market is huge, it attracts millions of traders, but it not easy to choose the right CFD / Forex broker. Due to high risks the majority of traders, especially beginners, lose their deposits. We run our affiliate website, but our goal is to provide trustworthy information about brokers and their products to protect the visitors from shady companies. We make profit on advertisements from CFD / Forex brokers, but we do our best to advertise only companies with good reputation.
Amendments to the agreements
From time to time, we may, at our discretion, make changes to the Service, Terms and Conditions and/or our legal documentation. When we make significant changes to the legal documentation, we will notify users via the System. The continued use of AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG after such changes, implies an express acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes.
The AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG and the content provided through it are property of AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG or its licensors and we grant them to users under a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license for their personal and non-commercial use of the Service.
All AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names and all other features of the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG trademark are the exclusive property of AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG. This License does not grant any right to use the trademarks, AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, or other features of the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG trademark, whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
The user agrees not to use the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service (including but not limited to its content) in any way that is not expressly provided for by these Conditions.
Third party software collections included in the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service are licensed according to the rules set forth in these Terms.
AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG respects intellectual property rights and expects users to do the same. AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG has established some basic rules that users should follow when using the Service to ensure that AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG remains a product that everyone can use. Please, follow these rules and encourage other users to behave in the same way. The following actions are not permitted for any reason:
- copy, redistribute, reproduce, “extract”, record, transfer, perform or publicly display, transmit or make available to the public any part of the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service or Content, or alternatively make any use of the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service or Content that is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law, or that otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) of the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service, Content or any part thereof;
- use the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service to import or copy local files for which you do not have the necessary legal rights to do so;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service, Content or any part thereof, except as permitted by applicable law;
- circumvent any technology used by AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG, its licensors or other third parties to protect Content or Service;
- sell, rent, subcontract or lease any part of the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service or Content;
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in or provided through the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service (including for the purpose of concealing or modifying any proprietary or proprietary notices of any Content);
- crawl within the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service, or use other automated means (including bots, scraper and spiders) to collect information from AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG;
Please respect AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG, the owners of the Content and other users of AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG. Do not engage in any activity, post User Content (if applicable) or register and/or use a user name that is or includes material:
- offensive, disparaging, defamatory, pornographic, threatening or obscene;
- illegal or designed to promote or commit illegal acts of any kind, including but not limited to infringement of the intellectual property rights, privacy rights or exclusive rights of AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG or any third party;
- malicious such as malware, Trojan horses or viruses, or otherwise capable of interfering with your access to the Service;
- conceived or capable of causing disturbance or harassment to other users;
- capable of faking or misrepresenting its affiliation with other users, persons or entities, or otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive or misleading;
- which uses automated means to artificially promote content;
- which involves the transmission of unsolicited mass messages or other forms of spam (“spam”), junk mail, chain letters or the like, including through the inbox of AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG;
- that involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG;
- that connects, refers to or otherwise promotes commercial products or services, unless expressly authorized by AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG;
- that interferes with or in any way disrupts the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service, tampers with, violates or attempts to probe, examine or vulnerability test the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service or computer systems or network, rules of use or any other security component, authentication measure or other AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG protection measure applicable to the Service, Content or any part thereof; or
- that causes conflicts with the Agreements, as determined by AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG.
Limitations and Service modifications
AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG will make reasonable efforts to keep the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service operational. However, from time to time, some technical difficulties or maintenance operations may cause temporary interruptions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG reserves the right to modify or discontinue, periodically and at any time, temporarily or permanently, the functions and capabilities of the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service, with or without notice and without any liability to users, except where prohibited by law, for any interruptions, changes or terminations of the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service or other related functions.
AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG only provides infromation inherently to FX main platforms currently operating through the web into this market. In any case, we have no responsibility if the user, during the utilization of these platforms, will incur in potential loss of profits, damages or issues, direct or consequential. Finally, the user expressly understands that the FX market involves high levels of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade foreign currencies, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, your experience and your risk propensity. There is a possibility that your investment may suffer losses in whole or in part so it would be better not to invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading in foreign currency and, if in doubt, seek advice from an independent financial advisor.
Termination and cancellation
The Agreements will remain in force until terminated by the user or AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG. However, the user understands and agrees that AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG may at any time suspend or completely deny access to the services to any user, without any written notice.
Warranty and disclaimer
AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG TRIES TO PROVIDE THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE, BUT THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED STATUS OF ANY KIND. YOU USE AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM LIMITS LAID DOWN BY APPLICABLE LAW, AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG AND ALL CONTENT OWNERS DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INSURANCE AND DENY ANY WARRANTY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG AND THE CONTENT OWNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT IN ANY WAY THE AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG SERVICE IS FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN ADDITION, AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY INSURANCE AND DOES NOT WARRANT, AFFIRM OR ASSUME THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY APPLICATION OF THIRD PARTIES (OR ITS CONTENT), USER CONTENT OR OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PUBLISHED OR OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG OR A WEBSITE LINKED THROUGH HYPERTEXT LINK OR PRESENTED IN A BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN USER AND SUPPLIERS THIRD PARTIES OF APPLICATIONS OR THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PUBLISHED ON OR THROUGH AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG SERVICE. IN THIS RESPONSE, NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED FOR ORAL OR WRITTEN BY THE USER TO AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG WILL CONSTITUTE ANY FORM OF WARRANTY FOR AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG. IF PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME ASPECTS OF THIS SECTION CAN NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ONLY AND SOLELY REMEDY FOR ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG SERVICE CONSISTS IN STOPPING USING THE AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG SERVICE. EVEN IF AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THEIR CONTENT, AND EVEN IF THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS MAY BE ADJUSTED BY SEPARATE AGREEMENTS WITH THOSE THIRD PARTIES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ONLY AND ONLY REMEDY OFFERED BY AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THEIR CONTENT CONSIST IN UNINSTALLING AND / OR STOP USING THESE THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS.
IN THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG AND ITS OFFICIALS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, BRANCHES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS MAY BE CONSIDERED LIABLE FOR (1) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES , PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENT; (2) ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR USEFUL (DIRECT AND INDIRECT).
Severability and waiver
Except as otherwise stated in the Agreements, where any provision of the Agreements is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or at any level, such invalidity or un-enforceability shall not in any way interfere with or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Agreements, and the enforcement of such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any failure by AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG or third party beneficiaries to enforce the Agreements or related clauses shall not void AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG’s or third party beneficiary’s right to do so.
AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG may assign the Agreements or any part thereof, and may also delegate any obligations under the Agreements. You may not assign the Agreements or any part thereof, nor transfer or sublicense your rights under the Agreements to any third party.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG harmless from and against any damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of: (1) your violation of this Agreement; (2) any User Content; (3) any activity in which you engage or perform through the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service; and (4) your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
If you have any questions about the AFRICA-PLATFORM.ORG Service or Agreements, please contact us at [email protected]