User Review( votes)
FBS Forex is an international online broker that offers trading services in 190+ countries. It is home to a community of over 370,000 partners and 12,000,000 clients. The FX & CFD broker regularly organizes special events and seminars, and provides clients trading material, cutting-edge technology, and the latest forex trading strategies. These educational events are useful not only to new traders, but also to seasoned ones.
• Learning Opportunities
• Promotions and Bonuses
• Customer Support
• Excellent Trading Conditions
• Users only trade cryptocurrencies but don’t own them.
Established in 2009, FBS has won a number of international awards as follows:
- Best FX Broker Indonesia
- Best FX IB Program
- Best Forex Broker Thailand
- Best Forex Broker Southeast Asia
- Best International Forex Broker
- Top IB Program 2016
- Best Customer Service Broker Asia 2016
- Highly Recommended Broker Insurance Company in Indonesia
- Best Forex Brand
- Best Safety of Client Funds Asia 2015
- Best FX IB Program China (2017)
- Best Forex Broker Asia 2018
- Best Investor Education 2017
Here are some facts and figures about FBS:
- 7000 partner and trader accounts opened daily
- Withdrawal requests made every 20 seconds
- Half of FBS clients multiply their first deposit by up to 10x
- 80% clients remain loyal to FBS
- 48% clients consider FBS income as their main source of income
5 Reasons for South African Traders to Choose FBS Forex
South African investors choose FBS for the following reasons:
- Learning Opportunities – You can trade at FBS Forex even if you do not know anything about trading because FBS Forex will teach you everything you need to know.
- Promotions and Bonuses – The broker rewards new customers with special deposit bonuses.
- Customer Support – Customer support is available through phone or chat or callback 24 hours per day and seven days per week in your native language. It also encourages social interaction via its accounts on Twitter and Facebook.
- Banking Methods – FBS Forex allows traders to make deposits and withdrawals through a wide range of local and international methods.
- Excellent Trading Conditions – You will find the best trading condition at FBS:
- $1 minimum deposit
- Leverage of up to 1:3000
- Spreads from 0 pip
- No requotes
- minimum order volume
- Split second trade execution
Is FBS Forex Reliable Forex Broker?
South African traders and investors can trust FBS because it is well-regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC), which makes sure that customers are provided a safe and secure trading environment .
Licenses: ASIC 426359, CySEC 331/17, IFSC/000102/198 and FSCA 50885
The IFSC also contributes to the fast development and healthy growth of the market. It monitors investment firms to ensure that they comply with the regulatory and legislative framework. All this indicates that working with FBS is safe. Customers are well protected by international financial laws.
Getting Started – Different Account Types
To open a trader account at FBS.com, you have to click on the Open an Account link. You can either register through your G+ or Facebook account or by entering your name and email address.
FBS.com offers several types of accounts, suitable for a variety of trading goals, skills, and requirements. All types of accounts, except ECN accounts, offer trading instruments such as 4 metals, 35 pairs of currencies, 4 cryptocurrencies, and 3 CFDs. Also, Islamic accounts or swap-free accounts are available for all account types, except ECN accounts.
- Standard Account – These accounts feature $100 minimum deposit, $0 commission, and floating spreads from 0.5 pip.
- Cent Account – These accounts feature $1 initial deposit, $0 commission, and floating spreads from 1 pip.
- Micro Account – These accounts feature $5 initial deposit, $0 commission, and fixed spreads from 3 pips.
- Zero Spread – The initial deposit is $500, the fixed spread is 0 pip, and the commission is $20 per lot.
- ECN Account – Open an ECN account on a minimum deposit of $1000. The commission is $6, the leverage is up to 1:500, and the floating spread starts from -1 pip.
- CopyTrade Platform – Earn profits by copying the trades of professional traders. FBS CopyTrade is a social trading platform that enables investors to choose trading strategies, automatically copy them, and make huge profits without taking any risks. You can also allow others to copy your trades in exchange for a percentage of the commission.
FBS.com offers the following trading instruments:
- Forex – Trade currency pairs such as AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, AUD/CAD, and others.
- Metals – Trade metals such as Platinum, Palladium, Gold, and Silver.
- Stocks – Trade stocks of well-known companies such as Amazon, Coca-Cola, Google, MasterCard, Walmart, and Tesla.
- Cryptocurrencies – FBS offers Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, and Ethereum trading.
- CFDs – Trade CFDs on WTI, DAX30, and BRN.
You can choose from the following trading platforms at FBS.com:
FBS Trader is an app that offers unlimited opportunities. You can download it at the Apple Store or Google Play Store. It is a powerful, but lightweight app that enables you to access your trades round the clock from your smartphone or tablet.
Though simpler, it is as good at MetaTrader, enabling clients to access international markets at any time they please. Traders can use more than 100 payment methods to make deposits and withdrawals. In addition, the best customer support is available round the clock.
This platform comes with the following features:
- 41+ tools, CFDs, futures, and currency pairs
- Low spreads
- Expert Advisors (EAs)
- Single-click trading
- News embedded
- Access all platforms with one account
- 50 charting tools and indicators
- Hedging positions
- 3 varieties of charts
The MetaTrader 4 platform is available for Windows, Android, iOS, WebTrader, Mac OS, and Multiterminal. The MetaTrader 5 platform is available for Windows, Android, iOS, Mac OS, and WebTrader.
Payment Methods at FBS.com
You can use the following payment methods to load your account:
- Perfect Money
- Local Exchanges
The above-mentioned methods can also be used to request payout. The commission varies from one method to the other and so does the withdrawal time frame.
7 Promos & Bonus Offers at FBS
FBS offers the following promotions and bonuses to create a lively trading environment:
- 100% Deposit Bonus – If you activate your 100% deposit bonus, you can trade with double the amount you deposited. To get your bonus, you have to register a new player account and make a deposit.
- Cashback – You can get cashback of up to $15 per lot.
- Leverage 1:3000 – FBS is the only broker that offers a leverage of 1:3000. To get this leverage, you have to open a Zero Spread or Standard account. If you deposit $10, you can trade like as if you have $30,000.
To participate in the bonus program, you have to create a partner account and invite clients. Whenever one of their clients trades a lot, they will get a commission of up to $80. Every month, they can claim a bonus according to their performance.
Five Unique Features of FBS Forex
FBS Forex offers the following special services:
- Fix Rate – Thanks to this feature, FBS Forex clients don’t have to worry about fluctuations in the exchange rate. They can always make deposits and withdrawals at fixed rates.
- Loyalty Program – FBS rewards traders’ loyalty with gifts ranging from luxury cars to digital products. Whenever you trade on FBS Forex, you will earn Status Points. Based on the number of points earned, clients will be assigned a status and awarded benefits. To become a member of the loyalty program, customers have to confirm their email and identity.
- VPS Server – Traders can get a VPS server free of charge and make EAs work for them round the clock even if they are not online. This service comes with the following benefits:
- Protection from interruptions in Internet connection and power outages
- Install any EA
- Stable and fast connection
- Operates 24/7
- MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal – The MT4 MultiTerminal enables partners to manage several client accounts at the same time. They can trade on their clients’ accounts, control open position statuses and pending orders, and receive news and quotes in real time.
- Analytics and Education – New as well as professional traders can use a wide range of educational resources such as forex analytics, webinars, market analytics, forex education, and trader tools.
Customers can use tools such as currency converters, forex calculators, and economic calendars to trade better. The educational material includes a glossary, seminars, video tutorials, webinars, trader tips, forex guidebooks, and forex books.
FBS Forex FAQs
Q1: How is a demo account different from a live trading account?
A: Clients can use a demo account to test trading strategies, learn forex trading, and test expert advisors (EAs) for free. They can use virtual funds to trade under actual market conditions.
Q2: How many accounts can open at FBS?
A: You can open one account under each account type. To qualify to open as many as 10 accounts under each account type, traders have to verify their personal area, change their confirmation method from email to text message, and ensure that the total deposits in all their accounts in their personal area is at least $100 or more.
Q3: Can I make deposits in ZAR?
A: Yes, you can make deposits in ZAR, but the FX broker will convert your ZARs into EUR or USD according to the current rates on the exchange.
Q4: What trading strategies does FBS allow?
A: FBS does not impose any restrictions on trading strategies. You can use scalping, hedging, or automated trading with the assistance of EAs.
Q5: Who can join the loyalty program at FBS?
A: Anybody can join the FBS loyalty program, provided they have a fully verified partner or trader account at FBS.
Conclusion – Our Opinion of FBS Forex
Having traded at FBS Forex for several days, we have developed an excellent opinion of FBS Forex. The CFD & FX broker may not be regulated in South Africa, but it accepts South African traders and allows them to make deposits in their home currency. The customer support is excellent. New players can use the free educational material to learn about trading and open demo accounts to perfect their skills.